£16,000 – £17,000 starting salary, dependent on experience
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Full-time / Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm
We are looking for a diligent and conscientious Sales Co-Ordinator for this family run business, specialising in boiler, central heating installations and varying renewable technologies. Based from their offices in Bradford, they require a Sales Co-ordinator who has vast amounts of experience in liaising with customers and is accustomed to completing forms and following specific industry regulations and standards.
The successful candidate must have a passion for working with attention to detail and accuracy and have advanced Excel/Word knowledge. You will also be highly customer focused and be a team player, covering for other members of staff when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business.
- Liaising with potential customers to establish their needs and being the first point of contact for self-generated customer leads
- Diary management and making appointments for customers within their homes
- Processing orders ensuring jobs are accurately recorded and scheduled
- Liaising with several sales representatives and efficiently dealing with inbound queries from them
- Updating numerous databases, web portals and spreadsheets with order information
- Correctly reporting all sales related information on a daily and weekly basis
- Maintaining all records to adhere to specific industry regulations and standards
- Resolving customer enquiries via telephone and taking ownership of any problems
- Recording and producing detailed KPI data and reports for the management team
- An exceptional ‘go-getter’ with a positive and driven attitude
- Previous administration experience is an absolute necessity
- Passionate and willing to learn and expand upon their own product knowledge
- Be able to manage and prioritise a large workload to meet strict deadlines
- Extensive background in customer service / sales
- Previous knowledge of boiler installations is preferable however not essential
- A keen eye for detail and quality check your own work to prevent errors being made
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Confident, assertive and able to resolve issues that arrive in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
- Demonstrates a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong team player who can integrate well into a team environment
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel/Word knowledge and have the ability to produce detailed KPI data
As this is a small growing business, you may be expected to work outside of your normal job description to meet business demands which may include occasionally being required to work on a Saturday.